More carefully considered words from the Prem's worst ever manager.

"Some people might be frustrated with that result? Some people can f**k
off!" - Mick McCarthy bristles at the suggestion that some Ipswich Town fans
might not be entirely thrilled with their side's 1-1 draw on a wet and windy
Tuesday night at Elland Road, against a Dirty Leeds side that's one of their
last 10 and last triumphed at home on 4 December.

--
Is there anybody that doesn't look back and think:
"Oh, how I wish we hadn't sacked Mick McCarthy"