I live in Australia and don't go the games , don't post on any wolves pages ,
so how did I help get that sack of shit sacked ?? Your still not telling me who
hounded him out ?? Was It really the fans that got him sacked , your reading
the facts and not thinking for yourself about the bigger picture . Long live
graham turner the best manager that I've seen down the mol.. U may have to
archive his record ste ..

Sent from my iPhone