Was tucked up in bed on a school night ..
watched it before work and yes ste all over them made um look like vile .

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 Nov 2019, at 9:43 am, Steven Millward <millward....@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry mate, I was already asleep when you sent this. Were you out on the pop
last night?

I haven't watched the highlights yet. Reports said we were all over them

On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 at 22:38, James Brown