attacking midfielder - not to replace Boly but to give us another
scoring option from set pieces now we have lost the big player in the
box.

On 13/11/2019 12:03 pm, Roger Cooper wrote:

Do we really need him now Nuno has transformed another of our midfielders into a classy defender? Reckon he could he turn Jota into a centre back or even a goalie if he wished.
From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Paul Crowe
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 7:38 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [Boo! Club towels are rubbish!] Sh*ting on the Villa My mistake, apparently Boly is out for around 3 months according to latest reports. From: Paul Crowe Sent: Monday, November 11, 2019 12:14 PM
To: 'nswolves@googlegroups.com' <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: [Boo! Club towels are rubbish!] Sh*ting on the Villa Boly is out for the season and if we are still in the Europa League then I can see 2 or 3 big signings coming in.
From: nswolves@googlegroups.com <nswolves@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Steven
Millward
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2019 12:07 PM
To: nswolves <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Boo! Club towels are rubbish!] Sh*ting on the Villa
Isn't January strengthening a bit crap these days? Seems no big moves get made.
The villa forum is talking about strengthening in January. Nobody will go there
is they are near the bottom.

On Mon, 11 Nov. 2019, 12:00 pm Paul Crowe, <paul.cr...@intralox.com> wrote: Agree about mid-table but depends on how well we strengthen in January. If we play our best team and they are rested then I think we can beat anyone on the day, including Liverpool! Hoping for a good FA Cup run again. Just qualifying for the next stage of the Europa League would be great. Paul Crowe Account Manager - ANZ Intralox Australia Pty Ltd Email: paul.cr...@intralox.com Mobile: +61 409 025 500 Australia Customer Service Toll Free Tel: 1800-128 742 NZ Customer Service Toll Free Tel: 0800-449 173 http://www.intralox.com/