From: Bruce Fyfe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 1:50 PM
To: NT 2000 Discussions
Subject: Terminal Services (Please no holy wars)

I have been charged with the task of deploying a terminal services
environment in approximately 3 weeks.  As terminal services go I am
rather a newbie.  I have used the basic TS in Win2000 for remote admin.
I am looking for a comparison between MS Terminal services and Citrix
(or are there other solutions I am not aware of that I should look at?).
Any quick input you have on the benefits of one over the other would be
greatly appreciated.  Even if you wish to respond directly.  Thanks,

Bruce Fyfe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

------
You are subscribed as [EMAIL PROTECTED]