Hi Rakesh,

Rakesh Pandit wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 04/12/2016 12:19 PM, Rakesh Pandit wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Attached patch fixes an annoying segmentation fault while running
>> ntfsrecover -f for investigation.
>>
>> May it be reviewed ? Feel free to change and apply if suitable.

Thanks for the report.

Sounds good to me. On the cosmetic side, I would merge
into a single line for better readability and consistency
with the line which follows :

+                       system_page_size &
+                       (system_page_size - 1) ||

I will push with this change unless you object.

> Attached is same patch but re-based with latest in git. Sorry, I was
> running an old instance.
>
> Patch remains same. File name has version 2 in name to distinguish from
> older attachment.

I recently merged general declarations from ntfsrecover.h
into logfile.h. Both these files have changed a lot, but
the impact on ntfsrecover.c and playlog.c are limited to
the renaming of a few fields. Hope this cleanup is not
a problem to you.