Dear Jean-Pierre,

I thought version 1.2.1 of the plug-in was working so I took it further
into production, but during backups with rdiff-backup and guestmount it
created a 100% cpu load in qemu process that stayed there for days until
I killed them, I tested this twice. So I went back to a xpart/mount -t
ntfs command and found more "Bad stream for offset" and found that the
/sbin/mount.ntfs-3g command was running at 100% cpu load and hanged there.

I have added the whole Stream directory here: (1.1GB)
https://powermail.nu/nextcloud/index.php/s/vbq85qZ2wcVYxrG

Separate stream file: stream.data.full.000c0000.00020001.gz
https://powermail.nu/nextcloud/index.php/s/QinV51XE4jrAH7a

All the commands I used:
http://paste.debian.net/plainh/c0ea5950

I do not know how to get the reparse tags of all the files, maybe you
can help me how to get all the information you need.

Thank you for your help!

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong