Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:

> Wednesday, August 27, 2003 Hong Feng wrote:
>
> >> It's time to discuss the topic "CJK support in ConTeXt" in a more public
> >> place.
>
> HF> I can support this idea!  I can build a mailing list with
> HF> GNU Mailman on my upcoming server.
>
> Isn't this a good enough place?

Since

1. the aleph list is going to be low-traffic;
2. eomega (soon-to-be-Aleph) is geared towards multidirectional/ TeX (CJK,
Arabic, Hebrew, etc.);

The aleph list may be able to serve as an appropriate place for many questions
related to multidirectional or multilingual typesetting under ConTeXt, if it
seems that the regular ConTeXt list is getting clogged. Put another way, these
two lists will probably suffice. For example, some of u mentioned a possible
CJK module for e-Omega; details of that might seem appropriate for the aleph
list. As Arabic, Hebrew, and CJK modules are built for ConTeXt the aleph list
may come in handy to share and/or consolidate ideas, with a view to helping the
future multilingual development of ConTeXt remain consistent.

Best
Idris