Wednesday, August 27, 2003 Hans Hagen wrote:

HH> At 12:37 27/08/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>>(I hate replying to myself, but ...)
>>
>>Ok, since it seems that e-Omega is starting to get some "mass"
>>interest, I'm thinking about setting up a mailing list for it.
>>Maybe two, one for users and one for developers. Any
>>suggestions on the listserver to use?

HH> i can ask the ntg, since they host more lists, ok? you can mnage the list
HH> with mailmanager

AFAIK, the two "biggest" TeX mailing lists holders are ntg and
tug; either is fine for me. Should I create two lists, or do
you think that one list is enough?

Given the ideas on the name change (which will be factual with
the first officially "stable" release, that is the one
following RC2, probably) it's probably better to use aleph in
the mailing list name. So:

* if we go for one list, would it be [EMAIL PROTECTED] ?
* if we go for multiple lists, what about [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and [EMAIL PROTECTED] ?

Or maybe we just start with [EMAIL PROTECTED], and the create
[EMAIL PROTECTED] if there is any need to detach technical
discussions from "user" discussion. Yes, let's make it this
way.

Is there some form to fill up to request the creation of the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list?

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta