Hi all!

Some days ago I asked a question about setting paths to inputed files. Now I
see the question may be
missunderstood. Sorry for that. I'll try to repeat in some other way.

I need to set directories for included files. For some reason I don't want
to say

\input  ./my-dir/my-file

I'd rather setup directory ./my-dir in the begining of the project and than
make it possible to
say just

\input my-file

or

\type my-file

or even

\processXMLfile{my-file} % most important for me

There is a commmand \setupexternalfigures[directory={./my-dir}] which allow
to do that for external figures.
Is it also possible to set directory for included TeXt-files? There is also
\setupsystem command; is it a good trace (I didn't find any example of
usage)?

Give me some hints, please.

Thanks, Pawe/l