Hi Hans,

This is great. Ther must be said, that potential users must download also
the MSCRV71.dll, which was at least not on my machine (Windows XP). it can
be downloaded e.g. from
http://cvs.osafoundation.org/index.cgi/osaf/chandler/Chandler/distrib/win/msvcr71.dll?sortby=log


Further I am not sure how to get ConTeXt support in SciTE. I have opend the
SciTEUser.properties file which resides in \Documents and Settings. There I
added the files mentioned in the manual

import cont-de-scite
import cont-en-scite
import cont-nl-scite
import cont-xx-scite
import metafun-scite
import context

Starting the editor is no problem. Opening a texfile gives acceptable
coloring but I doubt the font which should be LMR (which I installed
yesterday) - You mentioned that the system must be aware of this? How do you
do that in Windows?

Futher when compiling a texfile then latex is started ? So I conclude, that
there is currently no loading of the SciTEUser properties file. - Whould
this file be put into the directory where scite.exe resides?

Sorry for the  many questions.

Willi



----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Hans Hagen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 2:49 PM
Subject: [NTG-context] scite


> Hi,
>
> If you are in search for an editor:
>
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/scite/wscite.zip
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/scite/cscite.zip
>
> The first file has windows binaries, the second a few properties files;
the
> context specific properties files will also be in the distribution.
>
> The tex/mp lexers are already in the official scite distribition but i
> fixed/adde a few things, so this version is newer. I can generate linux
> binaries later if there is a need for them. The cscite zip also has a
> preliminary (installation) manual.
>
> Hans
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
>                                    Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>                        Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
>   tel: +31 (0)38 477 53 69 | fax: +31 (0)38 477 53 74 | www.pragma-ade.com
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
>                         information: http://www.pragma-ade.com/roadmap.pdf
>                      documentation: http://www.pragma-ade.com/showcase.pdf
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> ntg-context mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
>

_______________________________________________
ntg-context mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context

Reply via email to