Willi Egger wrote:



At 01:12 30/09/2003 +0900, you wrote:



I have the same trouble as Willi. My SciTEUser.properties is definitely
not being loaded. If I put the import statements in my
SciTEGlobal.properties, I get the ConTeXt menu items plus replacement of
commands while I type. However, there is no colouring and "compile"


calls


LaTeX. Two questions:
1) Can we use the ConTeXt stuff with the SciTE distribution from the main
SciTE website, or must we use the one from Pragma?
2) The standard SciTE distribution's SciTEGlobal.properties imports the
main latex.properties. Should we delete this?


I wonder why the user props are not loaded, this file should be in you
Document And Setting \ SomeUserName path. If you open the file (options
menu) you can see in the heading where it is located

Hans



I tried in the meantime again. The SciTEUser.properties file resides in the by Hans mentioned place.There are no other copies of this file in other directories. I have set the environment variable so that I am able to start sciTE from a cmd-window. The context.properties and the cont*-scite.properties files reside in the directory where sciTE.exe lives. The strange thing is, that after starting sciTE form the commandline I get the list of cont-"country"-scite.properties in the options dialog but there is no context.properties and also no metafun-scite.properties. Hence there are also no commands available as defined in context.properties.

I am a bit puzzled.

Willi


Have you tried setting a "SciTE_HOME" environment variable. I set it to the path of SciTE.exe, which is where I'm keeping all the properties files. After setting this, my SciTEUser.properties was loaded (it contains only "import context" and "import metafun-scite"). I only had to edit the path to texexec and texutil in context.properties. My only problem now is that I have no syntax highlighting.



_______________________________________________
ntg-context mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context

Reply via email to