On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 12:45:06AM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
> >we have prepared a new czhyph.tex file. It detect ConTeXt and reads
> >patterns directly in that case. ConTeXt and TeXlive2003 users, just
> >replace czhyph.tex with the attached file.
> >
> >(Hope it works :-)
>
> looks ok to me, how about the slovak patterns?

I'm pretty sure that's exactly the same problem, I'll write Petr Olsak
about that. We have forgotten our former federal frieds :-)

> I assume that this patch goes into the tex live repository

Sure, I'll do my best to push Olsak to propagate the changes.

Regards,
D.A.

--
Some people claim that the UNIX learning curve is steep, but at least you
only have to climb it once.