Am 15.11.2004 um 15:14 schrieb John Culleton:

There appear to be two programs dealing with conversion of XML Docbook
documents to Context, "Docbook in Context" and XSLT. the former has not
been updated recently and the latter has documentation dating to 2001. I
have a potential customer who is XML conversant and wants me to set up his
document. He will provide it in Docbook format apparently. He has not
written it yet.

My question: Are either of the existing tools stable, reliable and complete
enough for me to take on this task? Which is recommended for a one-time
project? What do I need from my customer in addition to the base file of
the document?

I don't know if it helps, but Hans just today pointed to his new ThisWay magazine about XML, XSLT etc:

http://www.pragma-ade.com/show-mag-9.htm
In this issue I will drop an idea that has been buzzing in my
mind for a long time: how to comfortably deal with typesetting
documents coded in \XML, while using the manipulative power of
\XSLT\ on the one hand and the typesetting capabilities of
\CONTEXT\ at the other hand, without seeing \TEX\ code.