Thomas A.Schmitz wrote:

It's a file in my $HOMETEXMF which doesn't have lsR files. I ran mktexlsr nevertheless, but to no avail. I really fail to understand...

weird; can you run with: \tracefilestrue

I guess Adam was in touch with you. unicode vectors and modules for adding support for utf extended Greek are approaching completion. Maybe we can think where to put the stuff (five fonts at least). Maybe a CTAN/Context directory would be a good thing.

indeed