On Feb 15, 2005, at 6:32 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:

Thomas A.Schmitz wrote:

It's a file in my $HOMETEXMF which doesn't have lsR files. I ran mktexlsr nevertheless, but to no avail. I really fail to understand...

weird; can you run with: \tracefilestrue

Ha! That did it! tracefiles showed that ConTeXt was expecting a file name with six or less characters after t-; my module was called t-utfgreek, so ConTeXt was looking for t-utfgre and couldn't find it. Renaming to t-utfgre.tex solved the problem. Is this restriction hard-coded into the core or could it be changed somewhere?

So what about that CTAN directory? Would be a good idea, right?

Best

Thomas