John Culleton wrote:
On Thursday 17 February 2005 11:52, Hans Hagen wrote:

John Culleton wrote:

I want to point people to the d-en-all.pdf example on the pragma-ade.nl
site. Unfortunately the navigation of the site is now all pdf based and
my browsers don't handle that well.  Can someone either give me the URI
for d-en-all.pdf or tell me how to navigate pragma-ade.nl in html only?

eh ... all the info in pdf navigation is also there in html, just follow the 'next' and 'prev' links

Hans

Don't find these on the showcase.pdf page, unfortunately. . And both Konqueror and Mozilla use external PDF readers. The anchors within the pdf's are apparently relative and not absolute. "Quit" works but not the others.