Xiao Jianfeng wrote:
I started to use ConTeXt several weeks ago, and I like it very much :-)
I met some problems when I tried to use Chinese in ConTeXt. I have tried
to setup Chinese fonts according to the manual "Chinese in ConTeXt"
(mchinese.pdf) which seems a little out-of-date. In the manual, programs
gbpfb/chpfb, and gbenc are used to perpare the Chinese fonts. But, I
chpfb is not shipped with trubolinux anymore . I have googled and
couldn't find these programs on the internet.
Do someone have some experience of how to setup Chinese in ConTeXt?
there are users on this list, also,
Hong Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
does the chinese user group have an archive with those tools and fonts?
of the chinese user group is an able context user so he may be of help.
We need to fix the manual! Suggestions are welcome.
btw, there will be tutorials at the tex ocnference in china
Hans
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
tel: 038 477 53 69 | fax: 038 477 53 74 | www.pragma-ade.com
| www.pragma-pod.nl
-----------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
ntg-context mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context