Okay, I give up. What's the most correct, easiest way to install ConTeXt
on Linux? There's so many different instructions floating around I'm not
sure what is authoritative. Some make it look like texsync is a good
idea, now it looks like it isn't being updated. Grabbing linuxtex.zip
seems easy, but it also looks like it isn't kept up-to-date. I've been
trying to follow minstall.pdf to install cont-tmf.zip, but that isn't
working either. Before I debug it anymore, I'd like to know: how should
I be making sure I have the latest version on Linux?

--
Stuart Jansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Guru Labs, L.C.