John R. Culleton wrote:
I am using the flowchart module to create various goodies. What
I don't know how to do is regulate the size of the font for the
text that goes inside the little boxes. Any suggestions?

I do not known any other way but put the size/style together with text:

\startFLOWcell
  \name{Obs}
  \location{1,1}
  \shape{action}
  \text{{\switchtobodyfont[16pt]\bf Text in cell}}
\stopFLOWcell

If you want to be consistent over several cells, define a macro.
vit

Ing. Vít Zýka, Ph.D.                         TYPOkvítek

database publishing              databazove publikovani
data maintaining and typesetting in typographic quality
priprava dat a jejich sazba v typograficke kvalite

tel.: (+420) 777 198 189     www: http://typokvitek.com