Eckhart Guthöhrlein wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 14.08.2005, 17:17 +0200 schrieb Adam Duck:

- how do I set the spacing between a vertical line (between two
 columns) and the text inside that columns?  I already used
 "framedoffest=-3pt", but the output is unacceptable.

Spacing is a weak point of natural tables. Afaik, there is no good way
to tune spacing. I would try using dummy colums like
\bTD[width=1em]\eTD.

Yes, I was also thinking about that. Perhaps adding lefttext= and righttext= params to \framed (since table cell is framed) solves some problem.

Imagine:
  \setupTABLE[column][1,2][align=right,lefttext=\hskip.5em]
or
  \setupTABLE[column][3][align=left,righttext=\hskip5pt$\bullet$]
\bTABLE

\eTABLE

vit