Am 21.12.21 um 11:06 schrieb Denis Maier via ntg-context:
Thanks for bringing this topic up again. I'd also be highly interested in this!

Me too as a publisher in the humanities and evangelist for ConTeXt ;)

I raised the subject at previous context meetings, but the requirements for criticial editions differ so much that it’s hard to tell what is really needed.

So it’s good that Jürgen came up with his requirements and solution attempts.

I remember several interesting talks about big edition projects at DANTE conferences and online, also of course Massi’s MEO project, and since I also typeset a German literature magazin called “Kritische Ausgabe” I always wanted to publish a book on the subject of big editions from the editorial and technical view...

Hraban