I remember some discussions years ago with Pablo Rodriguez on this topic, and I
have some previous discussions with a reledmac LaTeX French expert, about
critical edition in the Medieval and/or Latin/Ancient Greek studies … Maybe
Pablo has preserved some CTX samples ? I need to dig in my ‘archeological’
ConTeXt MWE ! But here is what would be clever to achieve with Context/Luame

tatex (see attached files)