On 5/6/2022 2:57 PM, Taco Hoekwater via ntg-context wrote:

But: I personally do not understand how to do the integration with ConTeXt’s
new biblio system. I only understand
half of what ConTeXt does these days, and much less of what the LaTeX package
is trying to achieve i.r.t. options.
i'll have a look at the citeproc spec to see how far away it is from what we have