Or change the setup of unnumbered chapter titles...
Add a forced blank before there.

Denis

Von: Maier, Denis Christian (UB)
Gesendet: Sonntag, 8. Mai 2022 09:24:51
An: mailing list for ConTeXt users
Cc: Joel
Betreff: AW: [NTG-context] How to place "Content" and other chapter-level
titles the same vertical distance from the top?

Maybe define your own chapter command and use a vbox.
Look at this example from the wiki:

\setuppapersize[A6][A6]
\setupbodyfont[8pt]
\def\MyChapterCommand#1#2%
  {\vbox to 4cm\bgroup
     {#1\hskip.75em #2}
     \vss
     \egroup}
\setuphead[chapter][header=nomarking, command=\MyChapterCommand]
\starttext
\chapter{test} \input tufte
\stoptext

That's not exactly what you want, but you can adapt it.

Denis