HI Again!

I discovered what went wrong, such a silly syntax error, here comes a working
code:

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\definesymbol[yes][{\externalfigure[check-mark-svgrepo-com.svg][conversion=mp]}]
\definesymbol[no][]

\newcount\chk
\def\checkmark{%
\global\advance\chk by 1
\setupfield[setup1][width=0.5cm, height=0.5cm,rulethickness=1pt, corner=round,
framecolor=red]%
\definefield[checkme\the\chk][check][setup1][yes,no][no]%
\field[checkme\the\chk]%
}

\starttext

\checkmark\

\checkmark\

\checkmark\

\stoptext

Sorry to bother the list but maybe it is helpful for someone.

Regards

/Jan-Erik