On 9/4/2022 12:59 PM, Michal Vlasák via ntg-context wrote:

The aspiration was that this repository would pin the "known to work
versions" of optional libraries and prepare build instructions for them.
But it is now largely untested. I can only say that zint works, as I
haven't tried others in a while. On the other hand from what I know
zint is the only fragile one, other optionals are much more less likely
to break.
we need to discuss with moijca on how to use that on the farm

thanks for keeping it going,