On 9/4/2022 12:59 PM, Michal Vlasák via ntg-context wrote:

The aspiration was that this repository would pin the "known to work
versions" of optional libraries and prepare build instructions for them.
But it is now largely untested. I can only say that zint works, as I
haven't tried others in a while. On the other hand from what I know
zint is the only fragile one, other optionals are much more less likely
to break.
For some reason i get

CMake Error: Unknown argument --toolchain

so i need to figure that out