Hi,

I uploaded a new lmtx. There are some new features that wil be revealed in the future (likely after the meeting) but here is one:

\starttext

    \defineoverlay
      [test]
      [\color
         [blue]
         {TEST
          \inframed
            [foregroundcolor=red]
            {xxx}
          TEST}]

    \framed
      [background=test,
       foregroundstyle=\switchtobodyfont[small]]
      {test}

\stoptext

From now on many commands accept (properly) nested [] inside commands that use [] as fences (like the setup commands) where it makes sense. It is up to the user to decide to use {} (as before) or not but it is less error prone.

It is now also possible to nest setups as in

\starttext

\startsetups one
    \startsetups [three]
        HERE
    \stopsetups
\stopsetups

\startsetups two
    \startsetups [three]
        THERE
    \stopsetups
\stopsetups

\setups[one] \setups[three]

\setups[two] \setups[three]

\stoptext

As part of the ongoing improvements on math rendering we added some classic lm/cm kerns (between upperacse and periods / commas) in the goodie files.

Some lowlevel manuals have been extended, explaining experimental 'named cross macro nesting parameter referencing' and 'constrained cq. retained assignments', but that is only relevant for those interested in overcoming some limitations in the traditional engines.