here again...
incredibly the protruding comes after creating the second script. If I only use
the libertinus fonts every thing is ok. the code definitions don't find the
cormorant font and use libertinus. But after adding the second typescript  and
compiling... there comes the protruding of the first frame!!
I deleted all spaces in the definitions for the case, but no. Definitively I
can't get it right and I don't find a logical explanation.

here is the last part of my script (the prior definitions are not problematic,
since they worked when only using "miFuente". It seems to be something in
"miCorm" that produces the protruding

\starttypescript[miFuente]
\definetypeface [miFuente] [rm] [serif] [libertinus] [default]
\definetypeface [miFuente] [ss] [sans]  [libertinussans] [default]
\definetypeface [miFuente] [tt] [mono]  [libertinusmono] [default]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript[miCorm]
\definetypeface[miCorm][rm][serif][cormorant][default]
\stoptypescript

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /