>   What do you do with ConTeXT?

I started informatic at 33 when coming back to studies : 2 years later i've done my thesis with latex (took me 2.5 years!). Now i try to teach buiding technics and design, with the help of paper and electronic courses made with Context. Hopefully, my boss doesn't know that it took me sometimes 2 days for writing a one morning course!

I must recognise that sometimes I think of having a good dtp software, but after some test, I come back to Context. In the next decades, I'll try to succeed in quizz making and/or nice looking book. I wish to meet people using Context one day.

Thanks Hans  and all others on the list .

--
Olivier TURLIER