Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:

around, but if you just want a job done, ConTeXt can be a bit daunting. The wiki is just beginning to take off, and when Hans and/or Taco are away or are too busy to answer questions on the list, it becomes a bit discouraging because there are so many questions with just very few answers being posted.

just repost;  mails shift out of my mail windows -)

- I sometimes wonder where we will be in ten years: will we all stll be using this wonderful tool? Will Hans continue to have time and energy to develop it? How can we convince more TeX users to come over to ConTeXt and help?

don't worry, new things will keep coming -)