Fabrice Larribe wrote:

Hi,

I'm presently doing my first steps with Context, which seems absolutly wonderfull... so thanks to the developper(s). In the past, I was using plain tex with a macro package called DraTex to draw all sorts of things; so I have a "library" of figures which I would like to resuse in Context. I have seen no specific reference in the Context manual(s) about the compatibility of Context with others plain tex packages. When I do: "\input DraTex.sty \input AlDraTex.sty" I have the message "No room for a new \dimen"... If I load only the first package (DraTex), this works, but for advances things, I need AlDraTex. So the question: how is it possible to include DraTex code in Context ?

you may try the attachec module

- move the file to context/base
- run mktexlsr
- in the document say: \usemodule[dratex]

the two line hack in teh file is needed to bypass dratex's dimension allocation stuff

no guarantees