Hi,

Fabrice Larribe wrote:

When I do: "\input DraTex.sty \input
> AlDraTex.sty" I have the message "No room for a new \dimen"... If I
> load only the first package (DraTex), this works, but for advances
> things, I need AlDraTex. So the question: how is it possible to
> include DraTex code in Context ?

Hans Hagen wrote:

you may try the attachec module

- move the file to context/base
- run mktexlsr
- in the document say: \usemodule[dratex]

the two line hack in teh file is needed to bypass dratex's dimension
allocation stuff

no guarantees

Hans

Thanks for your help. I have put the two files in context/base, and use \usemodule. In the log, the system inform that the two modules are loaded. But I have the same error, "No room for a new \dimen". So this is not working. Unless you have others ideas, I guess I have to do my figures in plain tex to obtain pdf, and then use the pdf in Context. Of course, a better solution is to learn metafun....!!
Thanks for your help.
Fabrice L.