Fabrice Larribe wrote

Thanks for your help. I have put the two files in context/base, and use \usemodule. In the log, the system inform that the two modules are loaded. But I have the same error, "No room for a new \dimen". So this is not working. Unless you have others ideas, I guess I have to do my figures in plain tex to obtain pdf, and then use the pdf in Context. Of course, a better solution is to learn metafun....!!
Thanks for your help.

can you make a small test file that shows the problem?

(when we have it working i'll ask Eitan to fix this, i.e. adapt dratex to etex usage)