Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
On Dec 17, 2005, at 9:15 AM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

Why not pretend that these things are a 'module' and put them
on modules.contextgarden.net? It would also make installation
easier for other users

Not quite sure how I'd do that -- the stuff has to go into different directories in order to be found. Or am I on the wrong track?

Yes, but that is true for some modules as well. Just create
a zip that has the whole needed subtree below texmf, like so:

(aquamints as example)

  doc/context/third/aquamints/readme
  doc/context/third/aquamints/aquamints.tex
  doc/context/third/aquamints/aquamints.pdf

  tex/context/third/aquamints/t-symb-aquamints

  fonts/map/galapag.map
  fonts/tfm/galapag/aquamin.tfm
  fonts/type1/galapag/AquaMin_.pfb

Do I make sense?