Am 2006-01-20 um 10:50 schrieb Taco Hoekwater:
  * It is easier to comment/uncomment short lines, or to add remarks

If you need that you can still hard wrap.

  * Editor navigation is somewhat easier. Home/End are not very
    useful for long lines

That's only a problem with vi ;-)

  * line numbers in TeX warnings and errors make more sense

That matters only if you use a lot or markup.

  * easier to copy and paste to my e-mail client

But only if you use the same line length there.
And it's very inconvenient if you happen to copy to a word processor or DTP program.

I really hate editors that force their hard wrapping on me.

In most cases I try to let paragraphs in whole (as I'm used to from other apps).

All very personal preferences, just use what you like best

Indeed.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---