Wolfgang Schuster schrieb:
> Hi Bernd,
>
> I tried this on my system and it work with \texteuro and \euro. Dont't
> I my sytem or contextgarden is wrong, because ConTeXt use on my machine
> the euro sign from the marvosym fonts and not from fmvr8x.
>
> What is the result from your own system, did id work or fail. Do you
> have a message like
> <c:\context\usr\local\context\tex
> \texmf/fonts/type1/public/marvosym/marvosym.
> pfb>{c:\context\usr\local\context\tex\texmf/fonts/enc/dvips/lm/lm-ec.enc}<c:\co
> ntext\usr\local\context\tex\texmf/fonts/type1/public/lm/lmr12.pfb>
> at the end of your log file or get you the same output as the one above
> frome the garden.

I get:
Transcript written on mfput.log.
grep: fmvr8x.log: No such file or directory
mktextfm: `mf-nowin -progname=mf \mode:=ljfour; mag:=1; nonstopmode;
input fmvr8x' failed to make fmvr8x.tfm.
kpathsea: Appending font creation commands to missfont.log.
! Font \thedefinedfont=fmvr8x at 12.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file
not found.
but with:
\setupencoding[default=texnansi]
\usetypescript[modern][\defaultencoding] \setupbodyfont[modern,rm,12pt]
all problems are gone

Bernd