Am 2007-05-09 um 13:47 schrieb Steffen Wolfrum:

\enableregime[utf]
\usemodule[lilypond]

\starttext

\startlilypond
% Telemann, TWV 40:11
\version "2.6.3"

far tool old! use the latest LilyPond 2.10.x!
(the module works only with LilyPond > 2.8, as mentioned on the wiki page)

\relative c’ {

You've always ’ instead of ' -- that can't work!
We need code, not typography!

\set Staff.instrument = flute
\key fis \minor
\time 3/4
\partial 4
r8 fis’8 | fis4. cis8 a cis | fis, a cis fis a fis |
b, d fis b d b | eis,, gis cis eis gis b, |
a fis’ gis, fis’ cis eis | fis,4 r8
a’ gis fis | e gis, a e’ fis cis |
d fis, gis b e d | cis4 \trill r8

I'm not completely sure, but I think the \trills should be attached to the previous note.

cis b a | b dis e gis cis, b |
a e’ dis fis b, a | gis4 \trill r8
}
\stoplilypond

\stoptext

Probably you will experience further problems as soon as you use more than one LilyPond snippet - at the moment the Ruby texexec doesn't process more than one, the old Perl texexec does, though.
Aditya is hunting the bug (I hope).

Please find attached my latest version of t-lilypond (has some more options).

BTW I always check my LilyPond code with LilyPond first - the call via ConTeXt is far too slow for debugging! And you wouldn't blame ConTeXt or the poor module for your errorneous LP code.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/