On Sep 16, 2007, at 3:08 PM, Arthur Reutenauer wrote:

>  Yes, it works. So Fontforge is sensitive to the order in which the
> lookups
> are defined in the file? Interesting ...
>
>   Thomas, you can try this but I have made a mistake in the Unicode
> code
> for omega with subscribed iota: it should be 1FF3 and not 1FD3.
>
>       Arthur

Yep, I had already fixed that (and also replied to Taco's message,
the context list is again a bit out of order today). Arthur, while
we're at it: could you try and insert this line into the fea-file:

sub quotedbl quotesingle i by un1FD3 ;

whenever I try anything like this with the quotedbl character (which
produces some ligatures), I get this error:

</Users/tas/texmf/fonts/opentype/greek/bosporos/BosporosU.otf
!luaTeX error (file /Users/tas/texmf/fonts/opentype/greek/bosporos/
BosporosU.otf): Unexpected error: 255 != 256
  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!

(Or similar errors with other fonts). The mechanism for the single
dieresis works:

sub quotedbl i by uni03CA ;

but nothing with quotedbl + something else. Do you have any ideal
what triggers this error?

Best

Thomas