Am 11.12.2007 um 16:16 schrieb Hans Hagen:

> Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I guess German is famous for its monstrous compound words ;o(
>>
>> So I have a manually collected lists of hyphenation patterns (like
>> "\hyphenation{Selbst-kon-troll-ein-rich-tung}").
>> This I'd like to keep as a two separate files: on for usage with the
>> body-text set in \mainlanguage[deo] and one for \mainlanguage[de].
>>
>> Is there a handy way to automatically assign and include one of these
>> files (HyPold and HyPnew) to the usage of the respective
>> \mainlanguage
>> [deo] and [de] ?
>
> you can copy them to lang-de.hyp
>
> of just :
>

> \mainlangage[de] \input yourfile.tex

Thanks Taco...

\hyphenation{
Selbst-kon-troll-ein-rich-tung
Selbst-kon-troll-ein-rich-tun-gen
Be-triebs-prü-fung
Be-triebs-prü-fun-gen
Teil-as-pek-te
Teil-as-pek-ten
}

... but this works only when included in a specific "component" but
not for an entire project.
When \hyphenation{...} is written in the environment file it doesn't
work (same for writing \mainlangage[de] \input MyCompound.tex in the
environment file).

???

Steffen