Gour <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Since I plan to move to ConTeXt using AUCTeX, I'm interested to hear if
> there is some interest here (amongst emacs users) to have preview-context
> withing AUCTeX package?

I'm interested in improved Context support in Auctex in general.  I am
a recent convert to Context, using it for my first project at the
moment.  I find much of the discussion on this list to be over my head
still.

I have a very little experence programming emacs lisp but have not
practised it for 3 or 4 years.  Currently I have implemented one or
two things I wanted in the form of (not very good!) emacs skeletons.
I'll help as much as I can, even if only with testing.

> otoh, I'm interested if there is newer version of  etexshow
> (Browser for ConTeXt commands) ?

Have you seen http://texshow.contextgarden.net/ ?  I don't know how up
to date it is.

Cheers,