On Dec 29, 2007 1:25 PM, Matija Šuklje wrote:
> Hullo,
>
> I've already mentioned that Kate/Kwrite and with that also Kile have a working
> ConTeXt syntax highlighting file available on kde-files.org
>
> What I'm trying to do now is including ConTeXt commands autocompletion in
> Kile. What I would need for that is a list of the commands (see attachment
> for more info). I seem to recall someone mentioned a texexec command to list
> all of these. This would be of great help to me and all the (future) Kile
> users.
>
> I can then edit the .cwl file myself and bug the Kile devs to include it — all
> I need is (how to get) the list of the ConTeXt commands.

The link in README vas wrong. Here's the right one.
    http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/office/kile/src/data/complete/tex/

When looking at these examples:

\begin{frame}[options]
\begin{frame}[options]{title}
\begin{frame}[options]{title}{subtitle}
\begin{frame}[options]{title}{subtitle}

Once you have the basic syntax ready: can you also convince the
developers to support a list of what's allowed inside [options]?
For example, it might be that only
    \setupsomething[style=bold|italic|slanted|\command,strut=yes|no]
is allowed.

Mojca