[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Ah, misunderstood. You want
>>
>>    \setupformulae[indentnext=auto]
>
> Thank you, Taco! And may I ask the difference with the 'yes' option? Is it
> documented somewhere? I'm having a real hard time understanding all the
> mechanisms of indenting in ConTeXt...

The 'auto' indents the next paragraph, but only if it is a separate
paragraph (empty line or \par command following the \stop.. command)

Indenting is not much more complex than this: there is \indenting
with its (pretty long) list of arguments, and then there are the
indentnext=[yes|no|auto] option available after various block-creation
commands.

The indentnext key is relatively new, and is added for requests
similar to yours, but at a smaller scale. Some layouts ask for
indentation after itemizations but not after floats, sometimes there
is a need for 'auto' for formulae but often you really want 'no',
some styles indent after block quotations, others dont, etc. etc.

Best wishes,
Taco