Hi all,

I played some more with the new mkiv xml mechanism and am beginning to
see the light: some things that turned out to be very difficult (at
least for me) with the "old" mechanism are easy now. However, I still
have a couple of questions:

1. I have this minimal file test.xml:

<document>
   <itemize>
     <item>
       one
     </item>
     <item>
       two
     </item>
     <item>
       three
     </item>
   </itemize>
</document>

and this minimal environment test-style.tex:
\startxmlsetups xml:mysetups
        \xmlsetsetup{\xmldocument}{document|itemize|item}{xml:*}
\stopxmlsetups

\xmlregistersetup{xml:mysetups}

\startxmlsetups xml:document
        \xmlflush{#1}
\stopxmlsetups

\startxmlsetups xml:itemize
        \startitemize
        \xmlflush{#1}
        \stopitemize
\stopxmlsetups

\startxmlsetups xml:item
        \item \xmlflush{#1}
\stopxmlsetups

\starttext
\xmlprocess{main}{\inputfilename}{}
\stoptext

When I run texexec --lua --env=test-style test.xml, I get output only
for item "three," not for one and two. What am I doing wrong?

2. In every run, I get this warning:

TeXUtil | check loading of file 'test-style', begin/end problem

I don't see anything wrong with my files, though. Is this harmless?

3. I have a structure like this to get numbered labels:

     <lemmasection>
       <label>1234</label>
       <content>
        blahblah
       </content>
     </lemmasection>

When I process this, I get unwanted spaces in my pdf; they disappear
when I delete the newline and space between <content> and blahblah. Is
there a magic command to make them disappear?

Thanks, and all best

Thomas