Taco Hoekwater wrote:
Does this fix I wrote (back in September) actually work?

% start fix
\unprotect
\def\dousepublications#1%
  {\doonlyonce
     {#1.\f!bibextension}
     {\readfile{#1.\f!bibextension}
     {\catcode`\%=12
      \showmessage\m!bib{4}{#1.\f!bibextension}}
     {\showmessage\m!bib{2}{#1.\f!bibextension}}}}
\protect
% end fix
It does not seem to work here :-(
  "url = {{foo}}"
becomes now "{foo}" instead of "foo" but the "%" causes still a TeX error and the "\%" is printed as "\%".

The attached test case uses \% but replacing it by \% causes TeX errors. (publication block as found in the bbl file.)

Not too hard, if you don't mind editting the bib / bbl a bit;
making it truly automatic and still configurable would be hard.
Example attached.
It does not seem to work here. I get "Is cited at ." (This is with the latest cont-tmf.tex and pdfetex of TeX Live 2007 as distributed by openSUSE.)

Do I have an too old pdfeTeX version or do I need to do something else than just TeXing the file?

Thanks,

Tobias