Tobias Burnus wrote:

> OK. That works for my minimal example, though I have to postprocess the
> *.bbl file as BibTeX converts "longline" into
>
> long%
> line

An afwul tool, that bibtex is. Imagine what having a long url in your
.bib file does ... tinyurl is almost a requirement.

> However, it fails with my big file (see attachment for a reduced
> example). If I simply include the file without using \environment etc.,
> it works. Any idea?

This is because of the special processing that has to take place
within projects. The only solution for that (right now) is to
patch the definition of \dousepublications inside the bib module
itself.

I'll try to work out something that does not need to grab
all of its argument, so that this hack can be removed again.

> I have another tricky question related to t-bib: I want to use in the
> text references of the type [1-2], [3] and at the end of each chapter I
> do a \placepublication[criterium=chapter], however, at the very end I
> want to have a full authorlist ordered by authoryears (with the page
> numbers). Well, I failed to switch to authornames -- I always get a
> numbered list at the end.

Completely switching styles with some command like

   \setuppublications[alternative=apa]

just before the final \completepublications should have succeeded
in creating a non-numbered list, but here again there could be a
conflict with the project/product structure.

Best wishes,
Taco