Le 8 avr. 08 à 22:48, Gour a écrit :

> Henning> How about a list of books (or everything else) made with
> Henning> ConTeXt?
>
> How about to make book about ConTeXt?

:-)))

I guess that with the upcomming luatex, mkiv or other lua-metapost,
there
will never be a context book!?
... but I hope there will be a "mark" (or any next conTeXt name) book

ConTeXt is not a simple language library, but a full typing system
which need a true documentation.
So, even if a command reference could be read online (or in source
code ;-),
An extended user manual (e.g. equivalent to the old manual + the
official
tabular system, + ...) is still needed.

A ConTeXt book would provide a stable base for learning ConTeXt.
The ConTeXt version would also serve as basis for features, and any
future online docs could be classified as "before" (read "obsolete")
or "after" the context book.

Also all ConTeXt features from the book should be suppose to work
except if mentioned in an online correction documentation.

P.S.
I don't use any more ConTeXt for some raison (I come back to LaTex)
But I keep looking at the mailing list and I hope to come back to