On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 3:38 PM, Taco Hoekwater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jean Magnan de Bornier wrote:
>
> > Le 12 avril à 11:14:03 Taco Hoekwater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> écrit notamment:
>  >
>  > | You need luatex 0.25.2 for the latest context, and it seems that is not
>  > | yet available for your platform (either that, or there is a relative
>  > | ordering problem in the minimals). Which platform are you on?
>  >
>  > I see; here for my platform:
>  >
>  > 11:57 [EMAIL PROTECTED] /home/jean % uname -a
>  > Linux boldair 2.6.17-gentoo #1 SMP Wed Aug 1 15:48:08 CEST 2007 i686
>  > Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.10GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
>
>  Binary here:
>
>    http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/bin/luatex/linux/bin/
>
>  It looks like you have to download and install it by hand. This
>  (and the broken live) hints at a problem in the new minimals, but
>  I am not sure how/what. Mojca?

For linux the binary should be OK, the proper version at least (the
only missing/old ones are freebsd & sun at the moment).

I didn't test it though. One question: does your first-setup update
bin/texlua as well? Old texlua might be the culprit as well. Only
guessing ...

Concerning the broken live: I haven't touched live since the last
conference, and I guess that Arthur just recompiles luatex every now
and then, and probably didn't touch it in the last few days (we should
adapt the live to use the minimals instead of tex live). So the two
are completely unrelated (shame on us).

Mojca