Le 12 avril à 19:53:27 Aditya Mahajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> écrit notamment:

| On Sat, 12 Apr 2008, Jean Magnan de Bornier wrote:
>
| > Le 12 avril à 17:06:11 "Mojca Miklavec" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> écrit notamment:
| >
| > | For linux the binary should be OK, the proper version at least (the
| > | only missing/old ones are freebsd & sun at the moment).
| >>
| > | I didn't test it though. One question: does your first-setup update
| > | bin/texlua as well? Old texlua might be the culprit as well. Only
| > | guessing ...
| >
| > OK I downloaded by hand luatex for texmf-linux/bin and texlua for
| > bin/texlua, but it wasn't that. Something else is broken, I have exactly
| > the same error :-(
>
| What does luatex -v say? I sometimes get the error that you are
| getting if the PATH variable gets messed up.

Here the whole thing (I see nothing about path though):
18:58 [EMAIL PROTECTED] /win/context/bin % luatex -v
This is LuaTeX, Version snapshot-0.25.1-2008032113

LuaTeX merges and builds upon (parts of) the code from these projects:

tex       by Donald Knuth
etex      by Peter Breitenlohner, Phil Taylor and friends
omega     by John Plaice and Yannis Haralambous
aleph     by Giuseppe Bilotta
pdftex    by Han The Thanh and friends
kpathsea  by Karl Berry, Olaf Weber and others
lua       by Roberto Ierusalimschy, Waldemar Celes,
             Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
metapost  by John Hobby, Taco Hoekwater and friends.
xpdf      by Derek Noonberg (partial)
fontforge by George Williams (partial)

Some extensions to lua and additional lua libraries are used, as well as
libraries for graphic inclusion. More details can be found in the source.
Code development was sponsored by a grant from Colorado State University
via the 'oriental tex' project, the TeX User Groups, and donations.

The LuaTeX team is Hans Hagen, Hartmut Henkel, Taco Hoekwater.

There is NO warranty. Redistribution of this software is covered by
the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2. For more
information about these matters, see the file named COPYING and
the LuaTeX source.

Copyright 2008 Taco Hoekwater, the LuaTeX Team.

This is build 915, created on 20071128T092554Z
Compiled with libpng 1.2.15; using libpng 1.2.15
Compiled with zlib 1.2.3; using zlib 1.2.3
Compiled with xpdf version 3.01

--
Jean